Kirsty a former Art Group member and client of SIT has very kindly offered to do a sponsored parachute jump to raise funds. Kirsty will be jumping out of a plane on Good Friday, 14th April. All monies raised will be used to help other users of our services. If you would like to sponsor Kirsty please visit Kirsty’s MyDonate page.
- Suffolk National Citizenship Service volunteers help Ipswich organisations Survivors in Transition and Chapman Centre | Latest Suffolk and Essex News – East Anglian Daily Times
- Sex abuse reform ‘a step backwards’ | News | The Times
- ‘I’ll be a survivor for the rest of my life’. Research by the University and Survivors in Transition | University of Suffolk
- Suffolk Survivors’ Charity Speaks Out in Midst of Dramatic TV Storylines – Charity Hub East
- Suffolk survivors of childhood abuse speak out for Sexual Violence Awareness Week | Latest Ipswich News – Ipswich Star